Free initial surveys to gather the scope of works, and free
feasibility reports including budget costs and programmes to enable you
to put your business case together.
With any building or refurbishment project, the first thing to do is fully understand the scope of works required. To help you do that, we offer the following services completely free of charge:
- Free initial survey and scope-of-works meeting with a member of our highly trained team
- Free outline designs showing how things could work
- Free outline programme of works, showing project timescales and key dates
- Free budget costing, following your scope of works, with suggested options and alternatives
- Free proposal report, to help you make your business case or application
Once you have all the information that you need, you may decide to submit an application to draw funds from the next round of EFA Expansion or CIF budget. Our team are experienced in assisting with and delivering both new build and refurbishment applications. We offer this guidance and support completely free of charge, and can even submit the application for you if required.
Alternatively, you may decide to present your business case to the governing body or board, at which point we can support you by preparing collateral and assisting with the presentation. For more information on just how much we can help, please Contact Us to discuss your requirements in more detail.[Less]